- Software: The My Digital Studio software is called MDS 2. It enables you to digitally create photobooks and individual pages, cards, calendars, tags, journals, multimedia projects (like slideshows and movies), and more that use exclusive Stampin’ Up! artwork and colors. MDS 2 will install directly on to your computer. The software is available on disc or as a download.
- MDS 2: (download or disc) MDS 2 is our digital design software. It includes some functional content to get started. You can view a complete list of MDS 2 content here.
- MDS 2+: (download or disc) MDS 2+ contains the full MDS 2 software plus over $500 of digital content. You can view a complete list of the MDS 2+ content here.
- MDS 2 Trial: (download) The MDS 2 Trial is a way for users to try MDS 2 free for 30 days. With the MDS 2 Trial, you are able to use the full MDS 2 software plus almost $200 of digital downloads for 30 days. You can view a complete list of MDS 2 Trial content here.
- MDS 2 Upgrade: (download) The MDS 2 Upgrade is for users who previously purchased the original My Digital Studio. Upgrade to MDS 2 for the discounted price of $19.95.
- Downloads and Content: You’ll have access to an ever-increasing library of downloadable digital images and disc content perfect for seasonal projects, important events, or everyday creativity. New downloads are added weekly.
- Print Services: When you are done creating your projects, you have the option to have your projects professionally printed and delivered right to your door. Our print services are the best way to ensure accurate color matching with Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors.
You can even do cool things with it like you can with actual paper crafts- check out THIS video of how to “rip” paper digitally- it is SUPER COOL!!!