I have been dying (almost literally, LOL!!) to reveal all the details for this years CHRISTMAS PARTY, and as I get healthier each day I couldn’t wait any longer to reveal the details!! No matter if you are local or long distance you can take part in my annual Christmas Party! There will be lots to do and take part in for those able to attend the party locally, and for those who can’t make it or don’t live close enough there will be other creative ways to be a part of the fun! So let’s get into the deets!
There is A LOT that will be going on at this event! All of which is optional… meaning that you are NOT obligated to register or sign up for any of the additional activities, you are completely free and encouraged to come- chat and mingle with friends and enjoy yummy treats, or you can select to take part in an or ALL the activities below:
- ORNAMENT EXCHANGE– you can purchase ($5 or less) or hand make an ornament to take part in the exchange. Package your ornament and bring with you to the party. This will be an interesting and FUN exchange full of twists…
- COOKIE EXCHANGE– make or purchase your favorite holiday cookies (4-5 dozen), bring ALL cookies on one platter for exchange table and bring another container to take home your collection of cookies (a container that will accommodate 2-4 dozen cookies). Also bring multiple copies of your cookie recipe on a recipe card- make between 15-20 cards.
There will be PRIZES for different categories through the evening… such as
- UGLIEST HOLIDAY SWEATER
- MOST ADORABLE RECIPE CARD
- MOST CHOCOLATY” COOKIE
- MOST “CHRISTMAS-Y” COOKIE
- BEST DECORATED COOKIE
- MOST UNIQUE COOKIE
Just to name a few… this will be LOTS of fun and there are no hard fast rules about the exchange. I know that this time of year is busy for all, and so I won’t make things harder by making lots of rules for these exchanges. Get store bought ornaments/cookies if you like or if you have the time and desire make them yourself. Either way we will have a great time!! There is even more to look forward to at the party as well…
What would a party be without some creativity? Not a Hand Stamped Style Party! So there will be a few creative projects available to make at the event. Because the event itself if FREE, there is a nominal fee to make the projects you see below (simply to cover the cost of supplies), there is also a limited number of them available so you will want to arrive on time to be sure to get the projects you want to make. Let me show you what I will have available for you:
There are 16 Snowmen T-Light kits available.
There are 11 Gift Set Kits available, each Gift Set includes the box, 4 cards and envelopes- as shown below.
There are 32 Seasonal Sparkly Polka-Dot Muslin Treat Bag Kits Available, comes with bottle of Dazzlin’ Details.
There are 16 Seasonal Mini Note Pad Kits available, in a variety of colors as shown below.
I have to give credit where credit is due, my dear friend Erica has a similar project like this on display at our recent stamp camp and I LOVED it!! So I tweaked it all so slightly and thought it would be a simple project to have at the Christmas Party!
There you have it, FOUR FUN PROJECTS that will be available at the Party for you to create while supplies last. Be sure to bring your check book as you will pay for these projects on hand that night. They are all simple to create and ALL the supplies needed to complete the project will be prepared for you and included in the kit (all pre-scored, pre-cut, pre-packaged, pre-punched…). Each kit will have simple step-by-step instructions pre-printed in the kit as well, along with a simple supply list of the products used to make the project. **IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL and are interested in getting these kits EMAIL ME and I will find out shipping rates and details for you**
DOESN’T THIS SOUND LIKE FUN?!
WOW, That’s a lot of information for one party… but it’s not just ANY party, it’s a CHRISTMAS PAR-TAY!!!
Want to know how to register? It’s EASY! Simply EMAIL ME and include the following info in your RSVP reply:
- WHAT SIMPLE DISH YOU WANT TO BRING TO SHARE (dips, chips, sandwiches, salads, anything you can tell me what you want to bring in the email or let me know you will decide later- no biggie)
- WHICH EXCHANGE YOU WANT TO TAKE PART IN (ornament- cookie or both, this is totally optional and NOT a requirement)
- WHICH CUTE PROJECTS YOU WANT TO CREATE (if any, not required), this just gives me an idea of how many kits approx I need to prepare prior to the event.
THEN REMEMBER- ARRIVE AT 11 AM AT MY HOME ON DECEMBER 14th & PARTY!!
I hope that you all can make it, this will be a ton of FUN this year!! I am really looking forward to all the prizes, and there will be a few extras aside from those listed above (just for fun!) to keep the party lively. There will be something fun around every corner, don’t miss out- mark your calendar-