Before I get into the FABTABULOUS info I have for you today I have to announce something I am even more excited about-
TODAY IS MY 20th ANNIVERSARY!!!
Yep, 20 years ago today I married my best friend and the one person that knows how to push every single button, which isn’t always a bad thing, LOL!!! You HAVE to check out my FACEBOOK PAGE to see some TOTALLY HILARIOUS wedding pics… and some BEFORE and AFTERS!! Ok, so while I enjoy the day with the hubs and check out ANCHOR MAN 2 (can’t wait!!) enjoy this awesome video I made for you!!
I have been dying to put this post together for you for the LONGEST time!! I have to rewind and give you a short back story… a few months ago, I created and posted THIS VIDEO showing you how to create new stamp case inserts using your stamps to create the images for the insert. Then I got an email from a sweet Demo (Gina in Houston) telling me how she creates hers using the actual images from Stampin’ Up! When she was sweet enough to send me her instructions of how she does it, I knew a NEW VIDEO was in order… for those who are anal retentive like me, LOL!!
So today I have something AWESOME for you!!
Something you will notice when you watch this video is, there are NO CAPTIONS embedded in the video. It was taking just WAY too long to edit these babies with that feature, so from now on there will be a downloadable .pdf link (if the info isn’t included in the post) for each video for those who really enjoyed or need the text.
The steps for this HOW TO CREATE PRINTED STAMP CASE INSERTS video are simple-
- Download the appropriate insert size needed. CLICK HERE FOR WOOD MOUNT FULL SIZE , CLICK HERE FOR WOOD MOUNT HALF SIZE INSERT , CLICK HERE FOR CLEAR MOUNT INSERT
- Open and minimize the .pdf insert file on your desktop
- Head to MY STAMPIN’ UP! ONLINE STORE– search for the stamp set images you need.
- Click on the magnifying glass image for the stamp set image to get a larger view.
- RIGHT CLICK on that image and select COPY IMAGE
- Open the .pdf insert file and click EDIT and select PASTE, then repeat this step again so that 2 images are placed on your insert page.
- Click on the highlighted areas to type in the name of the set and the # of stamps in the set, as shown in the video.
- Size the images for the cover- click on the image and re-size using the little squares that highlight on the image. One image is used for the front cover and the second image should be re-sized to fit the spine of the insert.
- Once ready, CLICK FILE then select PRINT, when the print command pops up make sure that the DOCUMENT & MARKUPS shows as the option selected (the images and words won’t print if this option isn’t selected.)
- THEN PRINT!!!
You have to see how easy it is to create these insert covers, and the BEST PART- you can get busy and create your inserts for your sets that don’t come with covers… like your PHOTO-POLYMER STAMP SETS, SINGLE STAMPS that you have bought… or of course your old wood mount sets that you have converted and moved into the NEW FAB wood mount cases.
Enjoy this video… and to check it out POP over to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL– OH and while you are there,