Are you one of those individuals who get a tummy ache on Sunday night, dreading the fact that you have to go back to work Monday? Do you daydream about the time you will get away from your day job to scrap or stamp?
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
Do YOU Love creating with your hands? Are YOU crazy about documenting your memories in meticulous scrapbooks? Are you intrigued when thinking about being creative for a living? What if I told you that making money as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is TOTALLY possible!
There are TONS of examples that I could give you to show the FAB things about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, but for the sake of time I am going to share 10 with you, and they are in no particular order of importance.
TEN REASONS TO JOIN STAMPIN’ UP
- Demonstrators get an automatic 20% discount on all catalog product, or keep that as “Instant Income”
- NEW Demonstrators get a larger 30% discount on their FIRST product order of $150 or more within the first 45 days of joining.
- Receive Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator exclusive publications, “Stampin’ Success”, full of business building articles and inspirational projects perfect for classes and events.
- Get early-bird access to Hostess Sets and other catalog product through pre-order programs.
- Get 2 FREE MONTHS of your DBWS (Demo Business Web Site) where you can have your own Stampin’ Up! Online Store.
- Get access to the Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! website, filled with video tutorials, business tools, and SO MUCH MORE!!
- Get the opportunity to earn CASH BONUSES, INCENTIVE TRIPS, PRODUCT BONUSES, and MORE!
- Have the opportunity to grow your own Team and receive incentives and rewards as a result.
- Earn ADDITIONAL COMMISSIONS through increased sales (called Volume Rebates), the more you sell the larger you paycheck!!
- Earn TONS of FREE STAMPS through the STAMPIN’ START PROGRAM from Stampin’ Up!
- PLUS YOU automatically get access to MY TEAMS Private Facebook Group and Private Team Blog filled with informational training videos. (OK, I lied… I gave you 11, LOL!!)
There are SO many reasons to become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Do you still have QUESTIONS? EMAIL ME and lets chat. I want to assist you in the process and am more than happy to walk you through any questions you have.