Winter Wonderland (wood – 139752, clear – 140365)
Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad (126970)
Night of Navy Cardstock (100867): 5 ½” x 8 ½”; ¾” x 4-7/8”, 3-3/16” x 5-1/16” (or 3 ¾” x 5” if you prefer)
Whisper White Cardstock (100730): 4 ¼” x 5 ½” (2 pieces)
Silver Foil (132178): 1” x 5”
Embossing Buddy (103083)
White Embossing Powder (109132)
Heat Tool (129053)
Banner Triple Punch (138292)
Winter Wonderland Embellishment (139621)
Bone Folder (102300)
SNAIL Adhesive (104432)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Simply Scored (optional, 122334)
Create the background:
1. Rub the 3-3/16” x 5-1/16” piece of Night of Navy with the Embossing Buddy. If you’re not comfortable cutting 16ths of an inch, you can make this layer 3 ¾” x 5”.
2. Ink the trees stamp from Winter Wonderland with VersaMark Ink, and stamp the image on the card stock at one edge.
3. Repeat the last step two or three times to cover the rest of the cardstock. Vary the height of each stamped image as seen in the card photo.
4. Cover the stamped trees with White Embossing Powder. Tap off excess powder. If stray flecks of powder still stick to the cardstock, use a small watercolor brush to remove them.
5. Melt the Embossing Powder with the Heat Tool. Keep the Heat Tool pointed at the images, moving it around until all the Embossing Powder turns shiny.
6. Ink the snowflakes stamp from Winter Wonderland with Night of Navy Ink. Stamp on the sky area of the background. Continue to ink and stamp until the sky is filled. It’s ok to get some ink on the embossed trees when you stamp snowflakes between them.
7. Take a rag or paper napkin and wipe the ink off of the embossed trees.
Create the banner with sentiment:
1. Take the ¾” x 4-7/8” strip of Night of Navy and punch one end with the Banner Triple Punch. Center it between the two marks in the center of the punch platform, as seen in the punch photos.
2. Punch the strip of Silver Foil. Position it between the first two ridges of the Banner Triple Punch.
3. Rub the Night of Navy banner with the Embossing Buddy.
4. Ink the sentiment with VersaMark, and stamp on the banner, with the “A” in “All” about 5/8” from the un-punched end.
5. Cover with White Embossing Powder and melt with the Heat Tool.
6. Adhere the Night of Navy banner to the Silver Foil banner with SNAIL Adhesive, lining up the un-punched edges as seen in the card photo.
7. Adhere the Winter Wonderland Embellishment to the left end of the banner with a Glue Dot.
Build the Card:
1. Score and fold the 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of Night of Navy Cardstock in half and crease with the Bone Folder to create the card base. Use Simply Scored or the scoring blade on your paper cutter to create the score line.
2. Adhere one piece of the Whisper White Cardstock to the card front with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Adhere the stamped background to the Whisper White with SNAIL.
4. Adhere the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Create the liner for the inside of the card:
1. Ink the trees stamp with Night of Navy Ink.
2. Stamp off (stamp once on some scratch paper), then stamp the trees near the left edge of the Whisper White Cardstock, positioned as seen in the liner photo.
3. Adhere the liner to the inside of the card with SNAIL Adhesive.