Don’t you need a larger gift pouch for those co-workers and friends that need a little something more than just a gift card for the holidays? This KING SIZED Square Pillow Box pouch is perfect for med. sized items like ties, undies, large candy bars and much more! The best part is that with a few simple folds you can make this adorable pillow box and size you want!
Oh, What Fun (Photopolymer 140386)
White Craft Ink Pad (138323)
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Basic Black card stock (121045) 3-1/4” x 2”
Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper (139588) 5-1/2” x 12” Gold striped (2x) Black/White branches 4” x 9”
Whisper White 5/8” Satin Ribbon (134549)
Real Red Pompom Trim (139617)
Ornate Tag Topper Punch (137416)
Tear Tape (138995)
Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die (139657)
1. Take the Gold/White Specialty DSP piece and fold in a Z shape at 4-1/4” and then in the opposite direction at 7”
2. Place the Sq. Pillow Box Thinlit onto the folded paper so the folded areas are INSIDE the curved end flaps of the die, this way they are not trimmed away when the die cuts the paper when you run it through the Big Shot. Place the Gold/White striped pattern facing UP on the cutting plate, and then place your die on top and run through the machine.
3. Repeat the step #2 again with the other striped DSP piece
4. Unfold the pieces so they look like one long pillow box piece, and then fold on the side flap score lines.
5. Place a long piece of Tear Tape along the short folded flaps, butting the Tear Tape up against the score line, remove the protective paper from one of the flaps
6. Secure the straight edge side of one DSP piece onto the adhesive covered flap and press all the way down to secure the entire piece
7. Repeat step #6 for the other side of the pillow box
8. Press on the rounded score lines to close the tops and bottoms of the pillow box.
9. Place a strip of Tear Tape along one edge of the 4” side of the branch pattern DSP and secure to the middle of the pillow box along the back side, then place more Tear Tape along the opposite end and wrap around the middle of the pillow box (to cover your fold lines) and secure to the other end of the branch DSP to create a belly band.
10. Wrap a 12” piece of Whisper White Satin ribbon around the belly band and tie a bow
11. Stamp the sentiment using Whisper White craft ink onto the Basic Black tag
12. Attach the tag to the satin ribbon using a clothespin and add a 7” piece of Real Red pompom trim.