Peaceful Pines (photopolymer 139728)
Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad (133645)
Versamark Pad (102283)
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Mossy Meadow Cardstock (133676) 5 1/2” X 8 1/2”, scrap
Basic Black Cardstock (121045) 5 3/8” X 4 1/8”
Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650) 5 1/4” X 4”, scrap
Glimmer Paper Gold (133719)
Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper (139592) 3 1/4” X 4”, 2” X 4”
Perfect Pines Framelits Dies (139665)
Circles Collection Framelits Dies (130911)
5/8” Gold Satin Ribbon
Big Shot (113439)
Magnetic Platform (130658)
Embossing Buddy (103083)
Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129)
Heat Tool (129053)
Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue (11075)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
1. Cut the music note paper from the Home for Christmas pack into a 5 1/4” X 4” piece. When cutting, be sure the music notes will fit the proper way on the front of card. Take this piece of paper and cut 2” off the bottom, leaving you with the proper sizes for both pieces.
2. Adhere the music notes piece (3 1/4” X 4”) to the top half of the Basic Black cardstock layer using SNAIL adhesive. Take the 2” X 4” piece of music note paper and turn it over to the holly design. Adhere this piece to the lower edge of Basic Black cardstock.
3. Cut a 5” piece of Gold Satin Ribbon and wrap it around the Basic Black cardstock layer to cover the line where the two designs of paper meet. Use scotch tape to attach ribbon ends to the back side of Basic Black cardstock.
4. Using scraps of Mossy Meadow cardstock, cut three trees using the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies. Cut one tree of each size.
5. Rub embossing buddy over front of each of the three trees. Then, use the Versamark Pad to stamp tree decorations onto each of the three trees. Use the picture as a reference. Apply gold embossing powder and heat with Heat Tool.
6. Attach these to the card front as pictured. Tuck tree trunks underneath ribbon. For the smallest tree, which is placed in the middle, use scissors to remove tree trunk and, for this tree only, adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. From the Gold Glimmer Paper scrap, cut three stars from the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies. Attach these stars to the top of each tree.
8. From the Gold Glimmer Paper scrap you will also need to cut a 1 ½” circle using the third smallest circle from the Circles Collection Framelits.
9. On scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the ‘Tis the Season’ sentiment using Mossy Meadow ink. Cut this into a 1” circle using the second smallest circle from the Circles Collection Framelits.
10. Adhere stamped sentiment onto the Gold Glimmer Paper circle using the Tear & Tape adhesive.
11. Attach this to the card front, as pictured, using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
12. Fold 8 1/2” X 5 1/5” Mossy Meadow cardstock in half to create the card base. Adhere card front to card base using SNAIL adhesive.
13. Attach Very Vanilla 5 1/4” X 4” piece to inside of card. Stamp inside sentiment from Peaceful Pines set onto inside of card using Mossy Meadow ink.
Please note: If you do not have access to the Circles Collection Framelits, you can use the 1” Circle Punch (119868) and the 1 1/2” Circle Punch (138299) to create this card