The Rose Garden Thinlits Die is stunning! It’s delicate outline can be paired with any color cardstock, a sentiment, and a few pearls to make a beautiful card to send for that most special occasion. The card recipient will surely feel blessed to receive it.
Rose Wonder Stamp Set (photopolymer – 140697)
Basic Grey Archival Stampin’ Pad (140932)
Paper: (including cutting dimensions):
Whisper White Cardstock (100730): 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, and 3 7/8″ x 4 7/8″
Calypso Coral Cardstock (122925) 5″ x 3 3/4″-then trim off a smidge from two sides
Smoky Slate Cardstock (131202): 5″ x 3 3/4″
Rose Garden Thinlits Dies (140619); The Photopolymer “Bundle” that includes both the stamp set and die can be purchased for a 15% savings
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
Precision Base Plate (139684)
Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309)
Bone Folder (102300)
1. Fold the largest piece of Whisper White Cardstock in half and crease well with a Bone Folder to make your card base.
2. Using the Rose Garden Thinlits Die, the smaller piece of Whisper White Cardstock, the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and the Precision Base Plate, cut out the largest rose unit. You will want to save the solid piece from the right-hand side of the cardstock once your shape is cut, (see photo).
3. Using Basic Grey Archival Ink and the “what a beautiful blessing you are to me” sentiment, stamp at an angle onto the solid piece.
4. Using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, attach the cut out rose and the stamped sentiment piece to the Calypso Coral piece.
5. Using SNAIL Adhesive, attach the Calypso Coral piece to the Smoky Slate layer and then attach this unit to the Whisper White card base.
6. Adhere small pearls, (as many as you like, 8 are used here), to the top of the card.
If you have any questions or want to order the products used for this project Contact ME