Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Whisper White Thick Cardstock (140272) 4 ¼” x 11”
Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper (139588) – fine netting pattern 3 ¾” x 5”
Night of Navy Cardstock (100867) 4” x 5 ¼” and scrap 3” x 3”
Gold Glimmer Paper (133719) 3 ½” square
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
Magnetic Platform (130658)
Delicate Ornament Thinlit Dies (139667)
Christmas Greetings Thinlits Dies (139659)
Gold 3/8” Glitter Ribbon (139614) 14” length
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Fine-Tip Glue Pen (138309)
Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
Bone Folder (102300)
1. Fold the 4 ½” x 11” piece of Whisper White Thick cardstock in half. Burnish fold with a bone folder.
2. Adhere the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Night of Navy cardstock to the card front with SNAIL Adhesive.
3. Adhere the Winter Wonderland Specialty Designer Series Paper onto the card front with SNAIL Adhesive.
4. Use the wide ornament outline, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Magnetic Platform to cut out an ornament from the 3” square piece of Night of Navy cardstock.
5. Use the matching filigree die to cut out a Gold Glimmer ornament positioning the die at one edge of the 3 ½” square and cut the ‘peace’ greeting out of the remaining scrap using the die from the Christmas Greetings dies. Use the Paper-Piercing Tool to punch out all the little pieces of the filigree ornament.
6. Use the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to glue the gold glimmer ornament to the Night of Navy solid one. Caution: just a tiny little bit is all that is needed. Hold the pieces together for a moment as this glue takes a little while to set.
7. Adhere the ornament towards the upper left corner of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Glue the greeting near the bottom right corner of the card front with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
9. Tie the Gold Glitter Ribbon in a bow, trim the ends if needed and apply to the top of the ornament with a glue dot.
You can either stamp a greeting on the inside or hand write one. Visit my online store or give me a call if you need to order any of these supplies.