Here is an elegant, small gift bag with a lovely ornament window. It is perfect for you to put in some small treats for a wonderful homemade Christmas gift.
Embellished Ornaments* (w – 139756, c – 139759)
Craft Whisper White (101731)
Cherry Cobbler (121681) 6” x 11”
Window Sheet (114323) 3” x 4”
Stampin’ Trimmer (129722)
Big Shot (113439)
Magnetic Plate (130658)
Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies* (139667)
Paper-Piercing Tool (126189)
Heat Tool (129056)
Organza Ribbon (114319)
2-Way Glue Pen (100425)
Fast Fuse Adhesive (129026)
* Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set and Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies Bundle – 15% off – (w – 140856, c – 140857)
1) Score and punch a medium sized bag according to the instructions of the Gift Bag Punch Board. Punch the holes at the top for the ribbon using the reverse punch on the Gift Bag Punch Board.
2) Cut out the ornament die from the front panel of the gift bag. It will leave a hole in your bag, but this is okay. Using a Paper Piercing Tool, poke out all the little bits of the ornament.
3) Stamp the Holly stamp with Craft Whisper White on your bag to decorate. Leave to dry or heat set with a Heat Tool.
4) Where you have the hole from the ornament, adhere the window sheet to the inside of the bag with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
5) On the outside adhere the ornament onto the window sheet back into the hole with 2-Way Glue Pen or similar. If you have time, press something firm on top of it and leave it to dry.
6) Burnish the folds of the bag and adhere the bag together.
7) Tie the ribbon at the top.