May’s Specialty Class is-
QUINT-ESSENTIAL PROJECT PACK
CLASS DATE: May 18th from 2-4 PM
Many Different Class Options Available
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR LOCAL CLASS- MAY 6th!!!
To register for this class use the PayPal BUY NOW button below.
In this class you will create 8 different cards and learn how this ONE stamp coordinates with SO many different punches and embellishments! You will also create an adorable card box that will house all your creations! But the best part of the entire class…
When you attend this LOCAL CLASS or select to purchase the CLASS KIT you get the following items:
1. All the consumable supplies needed to create your cards (your card stock and DSP- Designer Paper)
2. You get your very own QUINT-ESSENTIAL stamp set to use in the class AND to take home for keeps!
3. You get your own package of LARGE RHINESTONES, that we will tint for the projects in class! BUT you will have plenty left to use on MORE projects.
4. You will get the supplies for your card keeper box, which is super easy to create, AND you will learn how to make this super sneaky closure!
5. Last but NOT least, you will also get step-by-step color instruction on how to complete these projects and details tutorials on how to create your card keeper box as well.
6. In a Class KIT you also get all your pieces pre-cut and pre-embossed for you, so you can stamp and assemble your projects at home!
7. You can purchase the CLASS KIT at ANYTIME not just the month of May.
**You can get ALL these items shipped directly to you in a CLASS KIT for just $12 more than the Local Class Fee!!**
~Per Stampin’ Up! Policy, you will need to request this CLASS KIT via email from me and I will send you a PayPal invoice for the kit. Once the invoice is paid your items will be ordered and within 7-10 days of ordering the kit will be shipped directly to you. If you would like to request a class kit simply click on the icon below!
REGISTER FOR THE LOCAL CLASS OR PURCHASE THE PROJECT TUTORIAL
Want to register for the local class? Simply select LOCAL CLASS in the options below and proceed to the PayPal checkout.
Already have the stamp set or simply want the project tutorials? GREAT!
Select Tutorial ONLY option below and complete the checkout and you will receive an email with all the links and files needed to complete these projects. Tutorials will be sent out beginning on April 27th at the latest.