June’s Specialty Class is-
CLASS DATE: June 22nd from 2-4 PM
Many Different Class Options Available
REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR LOCAL CLASS- June 11th!!! To register for this class use the PayPal BUY NOW button below.
In this class you will create 4 different cards and learn SEVERAL different techniques and uses for these amazing products and embellishments! Included in the class fee you go home with your own set of Gingham Garden Washi Tape Trio and a package of Brights and Regals Candy Dots…
When you attend this LOCAL CLASS or select to purchase the CLASS KIT you get the following items:
1. All the consumable supplies needed to create your cards.
2. You get your very own GINGHAM GARDEN WASHI TAPE TRIO to use for your projects and keep!
3. You get your own package of CANDY DOTS, for both the Brights and Regals package.
4. Last but NOT least, you will also get step-by-step color instruction on how to complete these projects and details tutorials on how to create your card keeper box as well.
5. In a Class KIT you also get all your pieces pre-cut and pre-embossed for you, so you can stamp and assemble your projects at home! Per Stampin’ Up! policy no pre-stamped images will be included in your kit.
7. You can purchase the CLASS KIT at ANYTIME not just the month of June.
**You can get ALL these items shipped directly to you in a CLASS KIT for just $10 more than the Local Class Fee!!**
~Per Stampin’ Up! Policy, you will need to request this CLASS KIT via email from me and I will send you a PayPal invoice for the kit. Once the invoice is paid your items will be ordered and within 7-10 days of ordering the kit will be shipped directly to you. If you would like to request a class kit simply click on the icon below!
REGISTER FOR THE LOCAL CLASS OR PURCHASE THE PROJECT TUTORIAL
Want to register for the local class? Simply select LOCAL CLASS in the options below and proceed to the PayPal checkout.
Already have the supplies or simply want the project tutorials? GREAT!
Select Tutorial ONLY option below and complete the checkout and you will receive an email with all the links and files needed to complete these projects. Tutorials will be sent out beginning on June 3rd at the latest.