- VIDEO TUTORIAL for this class planner
- Sketch Templates and the key for those sketches
- Measurement breakdown for ALL card layers and pieces
- You will see sample pictures of the cards you can create
- You will see the Cutting Guide template for download (use this as the guide to cut your pattern sheet)
- 10 card bases (2 of each color you selected, PLUS white or other neutral color) measuring 8-1/2″x 5-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″- that will give you 10 card bases
- ONE 8-1/2″x 11″ piece of Whisper White (or other light neutral color) card stock for creating your Pattern Paper
- One or two stamp sets that have good coordinating images, to create your Stamped Pattern Paper piece with.
- Sentiment or Greeting Stamp Set for your cards
- At least 4 Classic Ink pads, the same colors or a shade lighter or darker as your card stock choices.
- Coordinating ribbon(s) for your color selection, measurements given below.
- If you want to add embellishments or more texture you can chose to use Embossing Folders, rhinestones, Dazzling Details, or glitter- it is up to you. In the video I share how you can kick your cards up a notch with JUST your stamp sets too.
- You will need snail, dimensionals, and glue dots to complete your cards
SKETCH TEMPLATES & KEY
Note- I have shown you these cards laid both Portrait and Landscape orientation- you can choose which way you want to make them by how you place your greeting/sentiment.
PLEASE: Access and content of this virtual class & files are an exclusive privilege for paid class participants. Reproduction, modification, distribution or republication of materials (including but not limited to photos, pdf files, text, videos, all links or the user/name password for access) are strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Erin Gonzales, DBA Hand Stamped Style.
You may share products you create using the content of the class or individual photos of your projects as long as Erin Gonzales, Hand Stamped Style (use link if shared electronically) is appropriately credited as the designer. Please direct any inquiries HERE for class purchase. Thank you so much for your support!