THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING THIS ONLINE CLASS
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Access and content of these classes are an exclusive privilege for paid class participants. Reproduction, modification, distribution or republication of materials (including but not limited to photos, pdf files, text, videos, all links or the user/name password for access) are strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Erin Gonzales, DBA Hand Stamped Style.
You may share products you create using the content of the class or individual photos of your projects as long as Erin Gonzales, Hand Stamped Style (use link if shared electronically) is appropriately credited as the designer. Please direct any inquiries HERE for class purchases. Thank you so much for your support!
To download the .pdf tutorial RIGHT CLICK on the link below, then select OPEN IN A NEW TAB.
FLOWER PREP PART 1
FLOWER PREP PART 2
FANCY FOLD FLORAL GIFT POCKET CARD
FLORAL FANCY TREAT BOX
FLORAL CANDY TREATS
BONUS CLASS VIDEOS
HOW TO CREATE EMBELLISHMENTS USING CLAY PRESS MOLDS
HOW TO MAKE GLIMMER LETTERS WITH CLAY PRESS ALPHABET MOLD
Technique Instructions: (see photo strip, left to right)
1. Open the bottle of Dazzling Details and drop in 4-10 color of re-inker and use a skewer to mix the color in, place top back on tightly and shake bottle well to incorporate all the color.
2. Squeeze a layer of tinted Dazzling Details into the letters of the mold that you want to use, making sure that you put enough in to fill to the edges but don’t let it ooze over the top.
3. Use a thin object to stir the Dazzling Details around in the letter mold, this gets rid of most of the air bubbles- set aside and allow to dry for several hours (possibly overnight)
4. Once the Dazzling Details layer is dry, you will notice that the mold is almost empty- fill the remaining space in the letters with Crystal Effects, then set aside and allow to dry (several hours depending on thickness)
5. Once the letters are dry you can bend the mold and pop them out. You will know when the letters are ready as the Crystal Effects will no longer be cloudy, it will appear clear throughout.
Thank you again for your purchase, I hope you enjoyed the class!! I look forward to seeing you again soon and if you are not already a MAILING LIST MEMBER, I recommend joining- it’s FREE and you get exclusive offers and tutorials like this throughout the month that ONLY Mailing List Member’s receive.