THE BIG SHOT CLASS TONIGHT- IF YOU FORGOT TO REGISTER HURRY, EMAIL ME NOW!! THERE IS ROOM IN THE TUE. CLASS THE 28TH CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!! THERE IS STILL TIME TO GET A CLASS KIT AS WELL- DON'T WAIT!
I have a fun quick project for you today- I thought about using this card in an upcoming class and decided against it. I love how it turned out, but I think this project is more for a technique class and not the class I made it for. Check this out~
I loved making this card- it was pretty easy although it looks fussy. This technique is super simple, here's what I did:
- Emboss water color paper using Manhattan embossing folder
- Before removing the paper from the folder, take a white crayon and run it over the raised areas of the pattern (use the side of the crayon with all the crayon paper removed)
- Use the Aqua painter to cover the images with water
- Pick up color from the lid of your ink pad with your Aqua Painter then gently touch the areas that you want darker color- because the paper is damp the color will automatically bleed out getting softer.
- The white wax from the crayon prevents the color from adhering to the raised areas and will prevent color from bleeding from petal to petal- so you will need to place color in all the areas you want.
That's it- simple as that, you just let the paper dry and attach it to your card. I am going to make a tutorial with this technique just to show how easy this type of card really is. It is super easy with this embossing folder BUT I am dying to see what it would look like with other patterns. I will keep you posted.
UPCOMING CLASS REMINDER- Don't forget that Septembers Scrapbooking Class is just around the corner! Here is what we are making in class for Sept.
WANT TO COME? GET ALL THE DETAILS AND REGISTER HERE!!
MAILING LIST SPECIAL OFFER!!! I have been thinking of a way to show my appreciation for my MAILING LIST MEMBERS and I have finally figured out how, and I will announce it on MONDAY to ALL MY MAILING LIST MEMBERS!! Want to know what the announcement is? You just need to join my mailing list, CLICK HERE to JOIN NOW!
DO YOU ENJOY MY BLOG AND PROJECTS?
I AM SO THANKFUL and if you do like my projects and blog please, share me with your friends. It is simple to do- share this or any other post with ALL your friends on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, or via EMAIL just by clicking on the appropriate link icon located at the bottom of this and every other post. I am SO grateful for all of my viewers and stamping friends and would be so appreciative to you for sharing me with your friends! THANK YOU!!